In order to access the Revit families from within the container file, the container file must first be saved to your library.
The following Revit families are available for download (once you are logged in);
– Ceiling Diffuser Aluminium (CDA)
– Half Chevron (HC)
– Linear Bar Grille (LB0)
– Linear Bar Grille – 30° (LB30)
– Linear Slot Diffuser (LSD)
– Linear Slot Diffuser – High Capacity (LSDHC)
– Swirl Diffuser – High Capacity (SDH)
– VAV Terminal Unit (TU)
– VAV Terminal Unit – Attenuator (TUA)
– VAV Terminal Unit – Electric Heater (TUEH)
– VAV Terminal Unit – Hot Water (TUHW)
– Volume Control Damper (VCD)
– Volume Control Damper – Low Leakage (VCDL)
The Shapeair Revit container is only available only via a password protected area. If you wish to apply for a password,
we ask that you take a few moments and send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive access. Your password
will be emailed to the email address you supplied on the application form.
If you have already received your password, please LOGIN to download the Revit files required.
Should you wish to contribute to the ongoing development of the Shapeair content, we welcome your comments and
suggestions such that the catalogue becomes more valuable to you and those that follow.